Beeswax Food Wraps. Set of 6 Natural, Biodegradable, Sustainable and Reusable!
- 🐝Eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap! Cotton sheets, Beeswax, Jojoba oil and Tree Resin create a wrap that will stick to itself, melt with the heat of your hands to keep its hold around any bowl or storage container.
- 🐝Beeswax Wraps are breathable! This prolongs the shelf life of fresh fruits and vegetables while protecting your food from germs, mold and other pest.
- 🐝Easy to Clean! Use mild soap and cold water, the wraps become firm and rigid in the cold water and you can easily scrape dirt off. Let air dry after washing.
- 🐝Reuse, Reuse, Reuse! Much Less Waste! Beeswax wraps arrive extra tacky and will remain so for several washes. Even as they become less tacking over time, the beeswax will still hold in place with the help of the heat from your hands. Beeswax Wraps typically last over a year of regular use. Our wraps are %100 compostable and Biodegradable when you decide to replace them.
- 🐝This Pack includes 6 wraps, enough for all your needs. 2 of each size, perfect for everything from an apple to a large serving bowl. 7”x8”, 10”x11”, 13”x14”.